Integromat is an advanced online automation platform that enables you to integrate Isracard with endless other applications. It enables you to do a lot of cool stuff and leverage your working experience with Isracard like customizing the email that is sent to your customers after a successful payment.
The use of Integromat is easy and intuitive. In the following guide, we will demonstrate how to leverage Isracard Global's capabilities with Integromat!
Let's say that we want to create a phone book of all our customers in a Google Sheet, so, instead of manually copying and pasting the data from the successful payment emails to the sheet we can easily automate the process with Integromat using the following steps:
- Open an Integromat account.
- Enter here and click on "Start using Isracard" to add the Isracard application to your Integromat inventory.
- In the main screen click on the button (or here) at the top right of the window.
- In the App Browser, you can browse which applications you can integrate Isracard with. for now, just click on the button at the top right to move on to the Scenario editor (for more information about the Scenario editor click here).
- Click on the button at the bottom and search for the Isracard application, now you see all the things you can automate in Isracard with Integromat. For our scenario choose "Watch Sale Events", you should see a new Isracard bubble in the editor.
- Drag the clock icon from the empty (question mark) bubble to your Isracad bubble, then right click on the empty bubble and "Delete module".
- Click on the Isracard bubble and click on the "Add" button, then Click once again on the "Add" button to create a new Connection to Isracard's system and Insert your API Key to the "API Key" textbox and Save.
- Click on "Copy address to clipboard" and paste it into the Integromat app settings in Isracard's dashboard.
- Click on the "+" icon to the right of the Isracard bubble, choose the "Google Sheets" app and click on "Add row" Action.
- Add your Google Sheets connection, and choose the destination file and worksheet.
- Now Integromat will automatically fetch the columns from your sheet and you can determine which of Isracard's data will be placed in which column, for more information click here.
- Finally, we need to define that only the "sale complete" event type will add a new row to our sheet. To add a filter click on the "Wrench" icon, click on "Set up a filter" and put the following values:
- Condition: Event Type (from fields auto-complete)+
- Equal to: "sale-complete"
The event types are:
- Sale events:
- sale-create - trigger when sale created
- sale-complete - trigger after sale paid
- refund - trigger after sale refund
- sale-chargeback - trigger when sale chargeback
- sale-failure - trigger when sale payment attempt failed
- Subscription events
- sub-create - trigger when subscription created
- sub-complete - trigger when a customer paid all subscription iterations
- sub-active - trigger when subscription paid (first time)
- sub-iteration-success - trigger when subscription iteration paid
- sub-failure - trigger when subscription payment attempt failed
- sub-cancel - trigger when subscription stopped
Congratulations! You just created your first Integromat integration. Now you can test your integration by clicking on the "Run once" button at the bottom left then Integromat will wait for you to sale to be completed at Isracard. After that, you can go to your Google sheet and see the buyer details.